This post is under construction following our discussion of mycology today at Bir Hospital.
- Mycology online guideline page (has not been updated with the next item)
- Updated ANZMIG Guidelines for Haematology and Oncology 2014 (Internal Medicine Journal)
- IDSA 2010 Cryptococcosis treatment guideline
- More links soon
Issues arising (to be completed)
- Aspergillus in sputum– how frequently is does it represent just colonisation? A definitive Danish study.
- ABPA-anti-inflammatory effect of adjunctive antifungal treatment with itraconazole
- Candida in sputum
- Candida in urine
- Utility of pre-emptive cryptococcal antigen testing and primary fluconazole prophylaxis in HIV infection. New lateral flow assay available for cryptococcal antigen testing.
- Surgical candidiasis – excerpt from recent presentation 2015 Pages from KL4. Clancy
- Survey of risk factors for different types of fungal infection