Papers that related to COVID-19 infection prevention and control from the daily COVID-19 Critical Intelligence Unit listings and other identified literature. This posting does not assess the specific evidence or its quality. Please let me know of any gaps – @mdjkf .
- Wai-Shun et al. CCM: Transmission of Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 1 and Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2 During Aerosol-Generating Procedures in Critical Care: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Observational Studies here
- Wilson et al The effect of respiratory activity, ventilatory therapy and facemasks on total aerosol emissions here
- Li et al. Build Environ. Probable airborne transmission of SARS-CoV-2 in a poorly ventilated restaurant here [A return to the previously famous chinese restaurant event to analyse airflows.
Johnson et al. BDJOpen. Dental periodontal procedures: a systematic review of contamination (splatter, droplets and aerosol) in relation to COVID-19 here
- Quigley et al. Estimating the burden of COVID-19 on the Australian healthcare workers and health system during the first six months of the pandemic here
Katalaris et al. EID: Epidemiologic Evidence for Airborne Transmission of SARS-CoV-2 during Church Singing, Australia, 2020 here
- The safety of anaesthetists and intensivists during the first COVID-19 surge supports extension of use of airborne protection PPE to ward staff here
- Brophy et al. Sacrificed: Ontario Healthcare Workers in the Time of COVID-19 here
MacIntyre et al. Scientific evidence supports aerosol transmission of SARS-COV-2 here
- Lee et al Airborne dispersion of droplets during coughing: a physical model of viral transmission here
CDC(USA): Science Brief: SARS-CoV-2 and Surface (Fomite) Transmission for Indoor Community Environments here
Lewis, Nature.com. Why indoor spaces are still prime COVID hotspots here
- Damazar et al. BMJOpinion. The challenge of keeping hospitals safe in the era of covid here.
ABC News: Australian researchers find COVID-19 aerosol spread that puts some healthcare workers at risk over others here