Laboratory Quality Stepwise Implementation tool based on the Global Laboratory Initiative (GLI) Stepwise Process towards Tuberculosis Laboratory Accreditation, which was developed and launched by the GLI Working Group, StopTB Partnership in 2011 and is available here.
Laboratory quality management system: handbook 2011 (ISO 15189) – central reference.
Short guides (PNG Fleming Fund Project 2020)
- LQMS Introduction Allen 2Sep20
- PC2 Lab Requirements summary Ferguson 1Sep20
- Laboratory biosafety and infection control
- Laboratory-associated infections
- Document control and records management
- Equipment management
- Laboratory manager
- Quality Officer
- Biosafety Officer
- Equipment Officer
- Stock management
See also :