Laboratory Quality Stepwise Implementation tool based on the Global Laboratory Initiative (GLI) Stepwise Process towards Tuberculosis Laboratory Accreditation, which was developed and launched by the GLI Working Group, StopTB Partnership in 2011 and is available here.
Laboratory quality management system: handbook 2011 (ISO 15189) – central reference.
Short guides (PNG Fleming Fund Project 2020_22)
- G_10_Info_1_A Introduction to Laboratory QM 12Feb21
- G_10_Info_2_A Physical Containment 2 Standard Requirements12Feb21 G_10_Info_3_A Laboratory Biosafety 8Oct20
- G_10_Info_4_A Staff Meetings 12Feb21
- G_10_Info_5_A Document Control and Record Management 12Feb21 G_10_Info_09_A Human resources 11May21
- Laboratory-associated infections
- Equipment management
- Laboratory manager
- G_10_LQM_Ap_25 Quality Officer role description 10Oct20
- G_10_LQM_Ap_26_A Biosafety Officer Role description 10Oct20
- Equipment Officer
- Stock management officer
See also :