- Contrast the terms phenotype versus genotype and give several examples related to antibiotic resistance in Staph. aureus and Coliforms.
- What does MLST stand for and how is it determined?
- What are disadvantages of using resistance genotype compared with a phenotype?
- Contrast the terms pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics when applied to antibiotics and their action against microorganisms.
- What does phylogeny mean?
- New tree of life (Nature Microbiology 2012) – the phylogeny of life as shown by whole genome sequencing
- Microbiome review (BMJ 2017) – i will email you the pdf.
- WHO AMR Fact Sheet (Jan 2018)
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: